iOS Developer (m/f/d) - MUNICH
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced iOS developer, responsible for our new app myhandycheck. Help us transform the used smartphone market. We want to give smartphones a well-deserved 2nd life for the sake of our environment.
You will be working closely together with Product Managers to plan and maintain feature lists and ensure that our product is the best of its kind – technologically and in terms of UX. We work in sprints and need to be agile to adapt to uncertainties, new requirements and a fast-paced world with ever changing technology. We seek proactive individuals, with a good feel for what is technically possible and how innovation can simplify life. If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle big problems alongside some of talented and dynamic people in a fast-paced environment with agile priorities, the myhandycheck team might just be the place for you.
To achieve the above, we expect you to• Have at least 2 years of experience in developing native iOS apps in Swift (best if you can provide a portfolio of apps). Objective-C knowledge is a Plus.
• Have shipped or contributed to shipping one or more apps in the Apple store
• Have excellent knowledge of the iOS development ecosystem (devices, OS, design guidelines, App Store Connect, TestFlight)
• Understand coding standards such as Unit Testing, Source Control, Code Reviews
• Know best-practices in documenting and commenting code
• Be familiar with translating mockups into working screens & flows
• Have a good understanding of Git and related workflows
• Write testable code and you are familiar with writing unit tests
• Have hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Take responsibility for the iOS app and be able to guide Juniors
• Be comfortable in an agile project management culture and its tools
• Be a team-player and thrive in inter-cultural environments
• Be a skilled communicator and comfortable with English as a working language
• You are passionate about learning and using the latest technologies and trends
We add extra points for• Passion & personal strive to create something meaningful
• University degree in computer science / engineering
• A sense for good design
• Lower level experience in databases, web development, backend development, animation skills (e.g. Lottie)
The perks of working with us• Office in the trending “Werksviertel” in the heart of Munich – the #3 in worldwide ranking of cities with highest Quality of Living
• An epic view from the 13th floor over the whole city and the Alps
• MacBook Pro, iPhone and all peripherals you need
• Conference & education budget
• A kitchen with free beverages of all kind, fridge and possibility to cook
• Home office policy
Sounds like a match?Then send your application with a complete CV, references and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We are committed to provide equal opportunities and hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.